I'm unable to go to any page?
I have detected that there is an issue with the website for those who are using Internet Explorer 7, the issue lies with the browser not redirecting correctly to the selected page, and/or not being able to load certain images correctly either, hence the reason why they are receiving the error “The address is not valid”. The best solution for this is to upgrade their browser to Internet Explorer 8, or download and install a better browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome. Installation instructions can be found below.
I am however looking for a solution to this issue for those who are not willing to upgrade their browser. But if they need more information on how to upgrade their browser they can email me to get more information.
Upgrading to Internet Explorer 8
- Go to the IE8 download page. Click the "Download" link in the upper right corner.
- Select your country or region, and then click the operating system you are using. IE8 is pre-installed on Windows 7.
- Click "Run." The setup wizard launches. Read and accept the terms and click "Next." Follow the guided prompts on the setup wizard to complete the installation. When prompted, restart your computer.
- Click the "Start" menu and click "Internet Explorer" to launch IE8 after restarting your computer. When prompted, follow the guided prompts to personalize your browser. Select the "Ask me later" option if you prefer to customize your browser another time.
Read more: How to Upgrade IE7 to IE8 | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6933483_upgrade-ie7-ie8.html#ixzz2CJSYUEMv
- Click here for installation instructions on Windows
- Click here for installation instructions on a Max
- Click here for installation instructions on a Linux
Installing Google Chrome
- Click here for installation instructions